Dress Making Patterns
+ 353 1 2846282
Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer, Legal Notices and Conditions of Sale
1.Information contained on the Roisin Cross Silks (hereinafter called “the Company”) website (www.silks.ie) is provided as a service and for general information purposes only. While we try to make sure that the information is accurate, we cannot guarantee this as errors may occur.
2.Due to the fact that every Monitor is different, the colours of products represented on this web site are as accurate as the technical limitations allow. Please ask for colour swatch if purchasing material from us.
3.Silk is a natural fabric and there is no guarantee that any swatch mill match exactly a roll of fabric and the onus is on the purchaser to inspect the roll of fabric to ensure that it meets their requirements.
4.When using this website, you accept that:
a Your use of this website is at your sole risk.
b The contents of this site are intended to inform and do not form or imply formation of any contract between Roisin Cross Silks Limited and any other party.
c You are advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely on the correct technical functioning, security or performance of the site.
It is not permitted to copy, transmit or reproduce any of the content of this site without our prior written consent. The copyright of this website is the property of the Company.
1.The Company respects the privacy of your personal information and has taken all reasonable measures to protect any information you submit to us. Any information obtained will be used solely for the purposes outlined in the site and will not be shared with any third party except where necessary in the provision of the services requested by the person requesting the service
2.It is in the interest of both the client and the Company that security is maintained and that video footage will only be replayed in the event of a security breech.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following Conditions of Sale govern the sale of any product of the Company:
1. Methods of payment:
a) Payment in Advance – payment received prior to order being processed.
b) Cash on collection (C.O.C.)
c) 30 days end of month, i.e. purchase in April, pay on 1st June
d) Accounts outstanding after the 10th day of the due month will result in goods being held until payment or agreement has been made. The onus is on the customer to ensure that these conditions are adhered to
- Payment for Dress Design service is carried out in 2 stages – the initial payment is due at the ‘cutting’ of the chosen silk and the final payment is due on satisfaction and receipt of finished garment.
- The Company accepts Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards. American Express and Diners/Discover cards are not accepted. The Company reserves the right to refuse any transactions without affecting statutory rights.
- Prices on website are inclusive of VAT at the rate in force at the date of invoice.
- The ownership of the goods shall remain vested in the Company until the payment of all sums owed to the Company are discharged irrespective of whether, in the course of business, the buyer has transferred the goods to a third party. Until such time as full payment is received by the Company from the buyer, the buyer holds the goods in trust for the Company. No lien, pledge or charge shall be allowed on the goods until ownership of the goods has been passed to the buyer.
- The risk in the goods will pass to the buyer on delivery of the goods irrespective of whether title has passed or not.
- The Company shall not be liable for defects caused by the negligence of the buyer or its servants or agents in the use or storage of goods once delivery has been made.
- As cut fabric cannot be resold once a customer instructs the Company to cut a length of silk it is considered sold and may not be returned.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any errors in measurement by the Customer and the responsibility of obtaining accurate measurement lies solely with the customer.
- The Company will, within reasonable time, make good shortages notified to the Company within 3 days of delivery.
- The buyer shall advise the Company of any damage or shortage within 3 days of the date of receipt of the goods. If no such advice is received then the risk in the goods is deemed to have passed to the buyer.
- To ensure continuous development and improvement, we reserve the right to make changes to the colour, design and description and to alter the prices of our products.
- The Company’s policy is to offer competitive prices wherever possible. Due, however, to the ever changing nature of the market, unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Company reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods without notice to the buyer. The Company will however, wherever it is practical to do so, endeavour to notify price changes prior to their implementation.
GOODS RETURN POLICY
1.Goods may not be returned before informing a member of staff. A Returns Docket will be issued for the goods being returned.
2 .If a customer wishes to return goods they must do so within two months of the date of the relevant invoice. No credit notes will be issued relating to invoices more than two months old under any circumstances. There are NO exceptions to this rule. This two month limit also applies to any requests for credit notes in relation to incorrect pricing or discounts. We believe that this timescale is reasonable and allows sufficient time for the customer to decide whether or not to return the goods.
3.When asking for a returns docket to be issued, the customer should provide the Company with the relevant invoice numbers relating to the goods in question. Any goods returned that do not have an invoice number will incur a 15% re-stocking charge.
4. In circumstances where the goods have been invoiced or packed wrong we will arrange to have these goods collected. In cases where the customer no longer requires the goods or ordered the incorrect goods, a 15% re-stocking charge will apply. We will arrange collection of these items but a €30.00 collection fee will also apply in these cases. Alternatively, the customer can arrange to return the goods at their own expense.
5. All goods, whether damaged or not, should be returned in their original packaging or similar. If goods are damaged when the customer receives them you should inform the Company immediately and indicate if the goods were damaged in transit. Damaged packaging should be pointed out to the courier and a note made on the delivery docket. The Company will not be responsible for damage caused where the goods are collected by the customer’s courier.
6. Products ordered as “specials” may not be returned under any circumstances. The sales operators will advise the customer if the product asked for is a “special”.
7. Silks to whatever amount is offered within the course structure may be redeemed for silks only and cannot be redeemed for course fees. Payment received for course fees may not be exchanged for silks or other services or products provided by the Company.
8. Patterns may only be exchanged within 48 hours of purchase.
9. Gift Voucher expires within 1 year of purchase, however if ample notice is given, the Company will revise and extend the date of expiration.
These User Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
We hope the above policies will help to make everyone’s life a little easier and will make the processing and issuing of credit notes a quicker and smoother process.
Roisin Cross Silks Limited, July 2017
+ 353 1 2846282
22 CROFTON ROAD, DUN LAOGHAIRE